Become a member
Food From Denmark membership is tailored to Danish food suppliers that want to intensify their international marketing efforts. The membership is relevant both to small companies that want to start in the export market and large companies that want an extra push in their current activities.
This membership is for the company that wants to increase its network, gain greater industry insight and be visible to interested buyers.
This membership is for the company that wants to create proactive marketing, boost exports and increase its online exposure to a large audience.
This membership is a complete solution that supports both the trade fair and the online strategy as a whole and contributes to increasing its online exposure to a large audience.
Compare All Features
Become a member
- What does my membership contain?
The following is included in all types of membership:
- You can participate in all export projects/inspiration trips etc. organized by Food from Denmark
- A company profile under Danish products on foodfromdenmark.com. This is a tool for foreign buyers searching for Danish food producers. You provide text and images to set up the. Alternatively, you can allow Food from Denmark to take material directly from your website and set up a profile, which you then approve. You also give Food from Denmark permission to use your company’s images for marketing purposes on the portal www.foodfromdenmark.com
- Access to 2×55 minutes webinars about how to get the most out of your company’s LinkedIn page
- Newsletters with news about fairs and upcoming events
As an ADVANTAGE member you also get:
- 6+ webinars per year with various guest speakers
- Access to all Food from Denmark’s previously held webinars
- 1-2 postings on Food from Denmark’s company page on LinkedIn which has 9000 followers
The ADVANTAGE PLUS membership also includes:
- Banner with logo on www.foodfromdenmark.com
- Product image on Food from Denmark’s website under the tab “Danish Products”
- Product image on Food from Denmark’s LinkedIn page with 9000 followers
For export projects that receives public subsidies it is not conditional to be part of Food from Denmark.
The price depends on what type of membership you choose. You can see the different types of membership and the prices at the top of this page.
- Membership period
All memberships are valid for one year from the date you sign up.
- Renewal and termination of membership
You will automatically receive an invoice for the renewal of your membership.
If you do not wish to extend your membership for the coming year, you must notify us. From the time you receive the invoice you have 10 days to cancel your membership. You notify us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, after which you will receive a credit note by email.
An already paid membership fee is non-refundable.
- Who can be a member?
Anyone with a Danish VAT-number (CVR-nr.) can become a member.
Download our material
Images for LinkedIn
One of the most important tools in the export marketing of Danish food is that we promote the same message and market ourselves online. LinkedIn is the best platform for B2B promotion. It’s important that not only your company’s LinkedIn page, but also your private profile reflects your industry and what you want to convey to the international market.
By clicking below, you can download various cover images that are ready to be put on your LinkedIn profile. They reflect what Danish food stands for, and there is one for everyone. The pictures can be downloaded for free. If you do not know how to do this, see the guide at the bottom.
Click on the image and download!
Here’s how you do it!
Click on the guide below and be easily instructed on how to put your new cover image on your LinkedIn profile.